Community Safety provides a range of prevention and mitigation services to increase community awareness of risks and involvement in their reduction to fire.
Here are some of the key objectives:
- - To provide ongoing industry training in fire prevention and safety as per relevant sections of the Tonga Fire & Emergency Services Act;
- - To provide training and awareness on emergency evacuation in built up areas and in multi- level buildings;
- - To promote fire safety, prevention awareness and education programmes; and
- - To provide ongoing training to build capacity in investigation processes, tactics, analysis and reporting.
- Call Us +676 28599
- Also click on the sub-units for more information
- Category: Uncategorised