NOTICE FOR JOB VACANCY
This is a re-advertisement for this vacant position.
Human Resource Officer
The public are hereby advised and invited to apply for a vacancy available within the Tonga Fire and Emergency Services. The job vacancies include One (1) Human Resource Officer.
The position for Human Resource Officer will hold the rank of full time Assistant Fire Commander.
Minimum Requirement (Qualification & Experience)
Applicants who wish to apply to the vacancy of Human Resource Officer shall obtain the following:-
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration Management or other related field from a recognized Institution or University.
- At least 5 years (minimum) working experience.
Salary Band – BAND K (23,520 - $35,280)
Applicants are hereby advised to please take into consideration on the following working conditions prior to submission of your application:-
- Have knowledge of the functions and roles of Tonga Fire and Emergency Services;
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable if posted to work either 24-hours under the Operation Division or working 8-hours per day at other divisions of the Services;
- Fulfil training needs if required;
- Response to emergency calls (small/large scale disasters)
The job descriptions outlining the duties and requirements for the above positions can be available upon request from Acting Deputy Fire Commissioner Felemi TONUTONU at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Corporate Services Division at Telephone number 7401054.
All applications must include an application letter, Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of relevant qualification transcripts and certificates, police record and any other support documents necessary. Civil Servants who wish to apply may do so and submit your applications through their respective CEO’s. Only applications that meet the requirements will be considered.
Please submit your application to the following address and to be received no late than 4:30pm, Thursday 06 February 2020. Email applications are acceptable as well as hard copy applications. All electronic applications are to be sent to email@example.com Hard copy applications to be addressed to:
Commissioner for Fire & Emergency Services
Tonga Fire & Emergency Services
PO Box 827, Longolongo