Administration and Corporate Services is to manage our human, financial and physical resources in a competent and accountable manner.
Here are some of the key objectives:
- To ensure that all staff positions are filled and staff members are well trained/motivated through the provision of opportunities to fulfill their potential capabilities;
- The provision of transparent, accountable and timely financial and reporting functions;
- To ensure that administration & financial affairs are conducted with relevant government policies and all relevant statutory & legal requirements;
- To develop and implement an accurate and timely Asset Management Plan for the Ministry; and
- To develop and implement the establishment of Information Technology system to advance technological efficiencies within the Minis
Fax +676 28738